1. Select the correct diameter of the water meter
2. Install the smart water meter
horizontally, with the surface facing upward, and the arrow direction on the watch case is the same as the water flow direction. The installation position shall avoid exposure, flooding, freezing and pollution, and facilitate disassembly and meter reading. For the newly installed pipeline, the sand, gravel, hemp wire and other sundries in the pipeline must be cleaned before installing the water meter, so as to avoid the failure of the water meter;
3. Valves shall be installed upstream and downstream of the smart water meter, and all valves shall be opened during use;
4. Necessary straight pipe sections or their equivalent rectifiers shall be installed upstream and downstream of the water meter. The length of the upstream straight pipe section shall not be less than 10d and the length of the downstream straight pipe section shall not be less than 5D (D is the nominal diameter of the water meter). For eddy current caused by elbow or centrifugal pump, rectifier must be installed in front of straight pipe section;
5. When installing the smart water meter
, it should be noted that the water outlet of the downstream pipeline of the water meter is more than 0.5m higher than the water meter, so that the measurement of the waterproof meter is incorrect due to insufficient water flow in the pipeline;
6. The water meter has excellent anti blocking performance, but it is sensitive to silt and weeds in the pipeline, so it should be avoided as much as possible during use. If there is silt and weeds in the pipeline, it shall be cleaned in time, otherwise it will affect the normal measurement of the water meter.